Words are not enough and pages needed are endless to write about this trip.. The much awaited, dreamt of and anticipated vacation was finally here.. For reasons galore, only Mom & I ended up going..
There are so many first time experiences that makes this trip so special..
* My first stinct with scuba diving happened here
* Feeding the fishes 15 mts down under water- Sea walk
* One of the best sunset views- off a ships’ deck- right in front of the navigator
* Spotting over 30 members of the Jarawas: A rare occult for many tourists 🙂
* A hospital visit and a tetanus shot right at the start of a vacation
* Snorkeling in a protected area like a marine national park
* A visit to the site where India’s only active volcano exists
* Getting surrounded by flying fishes making me live filmy moments from the ‘Life of Pi’
* A camera breakdown on the first day of the trip and no back-up
* A roll down the stairway and hurting both the knees to trek a deep jungle
* A cancelled flight and an extra day at the airport
* Every day had a unique experience to unfold.
I cannot make justice, but will sum up the entire trip with as less words as possible.. “White sand, Blue sea, crystal clear waters, lashing waves, spotting the flying fishes, sunset from the ship’s deck, diverse deep sea, ever mesmerising beaches, if ever I had a choice to choose my death, I’d love to get washed away by the waves right there.. @ the Andaman sea.”